These playful and curious animals inhabit most of the western United States as well as parts of the Midwest, Canada and Mexico. This member of the weasel family is often a symbol of something unconventional and quirky. Otters can frequently be seen in family groups (mother and young) sliding down riverbanks in snow, ice or mud. They flourish both on land and water and usually live in burrows, near the water’s edge, that typically feature numerous tunnels. Only one of these tunnels actually leads to the water.
• Approximate Length: 4 ½ inches
• Approximate Width: 3 inches
• Approximate Height: 1 ½ inches
This skull will add uniqueness and authenticity to your arts and crafts products, creating a natural and earthy feel along with reverent warmth that cannot be reproduced through synthetic replicas. It is normal for the jaws and teeth to separate from the skull during the cleaning process; they are then reattached with hot glue. These skulls are of collectible quality at a very competitive price.
SHIPS TO USA ONLY!
• Skulls are boiled and treated with enzymes or enzyme substrates to produce a clean white finish without degrading the bone
• Teeth that fall out during the cleaning process have been re-inserted and glued
• Sinuses are intact
• No artificial sealants have been used as they can alter the color and texture of the bone
All of our natural skull and bone products are obtained through legal hunting and trapping operations throughout the United States and Canada. The companies that we work with for cleaning these products support us in the use of the entire animal including the hide, bones, claws, meat and grease produced during cleaning. We continue to support indigenous peoples and rural lifestyles whose livelihood depends on the sale of animal byproducts.